Thursday, May 31, 2012

Starting My Summer

   Summer is here and my schedule is filling up fast, but am I ever happy to be on a break from the books. To start of my summer vacation, I did a photo shoot with one of my photography friends. We met at approx. 5:45 am. (that's pretty early for summer vacation btw) I'm pretty sure that we had the time of our lives and made a card full of memories. So here's a small peak into our early morning party! :)



   Well, I was going to share more than that, but the internet is having a few issues right now...so you will have to wait till later...Wishing you all a fantastic weekend!
-RaVonne

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog Ravonne!
    Can't wait for more posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i'm going to try to post more often than i used to on my other blog..we'll see how it goes! :)

      Delete