Saturday, September 8, 2012

[the Prince]


“An ongoing, passionate romance with our true Prince is the foundation for success in every other area of life.”                 -- Authentic Beauty by Leslie Ludy



     AMEN!  So true, and yet it’s easy to completely agree, but we don’t end up living out of it. [not cool]  Why don’t we take more time with our true Prince than we do with anything else? [for girls it could be guys]  Girls can tend to pack each day and night with talk of boys, books on boys, discussing boys, and dreaming of boys.  We dream of being swept off our feet by Mr. Prince Charming and spending the rest of our lives in perfect romance.  That’s possible!  And you can make it happen. 

     “Who?  Me?”

     “Yes!  You!”

     Not with Mr. Prince Charming, but with the most handsome Prince who gave His life for you.  This is the kind of story that girls long for, and here it is.  All we need to do is take the next step in the relationship and take time out of our busy schedules to spend with Him, the One Who can truly satisfy our longing.  In fact, you can spend eternity with Him IF you choose to take time with Him every day to get to know Him better.  He is there waiting for us, but so often we get tied up with ‘more important’ things.  Do you really want to have your valuables on this earth?  In this imperfect life?


     This is something that has been on my mind for the past while.  What do I value more?  My relationship with my Prince? Or things that won’t last forever? 

     It truly is a struggle, and trust me, I haven’t mastered this yet!  By the grace of my Father, I trust that I can whole heartedly live for Him, and not for this world.  [Standing out instead of fitting in!]

1 comment: