Tuesday, May 14, 2013

And time is coming to an end...

One more week...
One more time doing all these different things...

But why does life bring situations like these? 
Don't get me wrong, I am excited about this coming year..but there are so many goodbyes and so much work..and not to mention all of the processing this mind has been doing...
It just doesn't make a lot of sense!

But then these words come to my mind...

"Let me hold you through
And let me carry you
I know it feels your at the end
But here your story's just beginning
I know your tomorrow
I know where you are
Though you can't see past the moment
I see beauty in the broken"

There's so much for me to do for Him this year...I have no idea what all that is, but I do know that He sees the bigger picture and all I can do is surrender my life into His hands and know that He has everything under control.

If you think of us, please pray!!!
This biggest thing for me is...
"I don't know what it will be like to come back...crazy as it may sound and you are probably wondering why I am worrying about that now when we haven't even left, but...so much can happen to an individual in a year's time...the people I am leaving behind can and most likely will change..and I can and most likely will change..."

Pray that we can make adjustments well..
That we can continue to trust Him in this adventure...
That we will process this part of life well...

Thank you oh so much!
RaVonne Rhodes

1 comment:

  1. I am praying for you and your family as ya'll continue in this time of change!!

    Blessings!!
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete